Web hosting is the future of document management, and we are pleased to offer this service to our clients.
McPhersons online web hosting of data replaces the need for scanned images to be stored on portable media (CD’s, DVD’s, and hard drvies) by having all your scanned paperwork stored and accessible on a secure UK based secure host server. Mcphersons can help with online storage solutions. We cover the whole of Scotland and North East England and in particular the following areas; Glasgow, Ayr, Dumfries, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Sirling as well as as far afield as Inverness, Aberdeen and Dundee.
Webhosting in 3 simple steps;
- Using the web browser on your pc / laptop or Mac link to the secure site.
- Log in using a secure password and user name.
- Search and view your scanned images securely from your office, home or on the move.
The benefits of such a system include;
- No cds/dvds/ portable drives cluttering up an office.
- Reduced risk of data being lost when a compact disk becomes corrupt.
- Access to your files 24/7 wherever you may be.
- Increased security means a compact disk or flash drive containing customers’ information cannot be lost or misplaced.
- Easier management of a system for an IT department as information is not hosted directly on a company’s intranet system.
- All data is held on an additional backup server for improved security.
- No additional retrieval software as all files are searchable via the online secure host.
FTP / SFTP or Cloud Storage? We’ve got it covered.
To read about our Cloud Storage, click on the McPhersons LiveDrive image opposite.
For further information, please contact one of our team at McPherson, who will be happy to discuss your requirements.