Scotlands leading independent document and record management company and with over 40years experience. We offer all of the scanning, archiving, storage, management, filming and document consultancy services your organisation will ever need.
We cover all areas of Scotland and England including Glasgow, Paisley, Perth, Ayr, Dumfries, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling as well as Inverness, Aberdeen and Dundee. As well as Carlisle, Lancaster, Birmingham, Derby and in to Wales.
We have summarised many of the services below:
“All your Document Management needs under one roof”.
At McPhersons we cater for all your document needs under one roof and can confidently say, there are no other similar bureaus in Scotland who offer as many services as we do. We can look after all your requirements, including:
- Document Scanning – Any Size, Any Format, Any Condition – from post-it notes to A3+. Colour or simple Mono.
- Document Storage – Secure, cost effective solution to document storage. Archival, regular scan on demand or short term storage
- Document Management – Free, Independant, Experienced and Knowledgable advise on how best to manage your companies documents.
- Book Scanning – Bound, Fragile book scanning up to A1 dimensions in a single shot.
- Large Format / Drawing Scanning – Any Size, Any Format, Any Condition – from A3 to A0+. Colour or simple Mono.
- Microfilm Scanning – All formats of Microfilm digitally scanned using market leading scanning equipment
- CD and DVD Duplication – ideal for music bands, charities, and many organisations
- Service Manual Duplication – Manufacturing manuals duplicated.
- Confidential Document Destruction – Destroyed to DIN 32757 Level 3 by our NAID approved business partner. All processes comply with BS8470:2006
- Full Records Management Service – We work with many Record Managers within a vast array of business types to assist with their daily management requirements.
We also offer:
- Data Conversion
- PDF / OCR
- Optional retrieval software available with all scanning services
- Scanning of maps
- Scanning of objects
- Scanning of paintings
- Supply and maintenance of scanning software
- Supply and maintenance of scanning / microfilm hardware
We can scan your documents to various formats, including:
- As PDF for easy transportation via a web based platform
- As Tiff or PDF file format with a CSV index database for import into your existing EDMS
- Within a retrieval software package with easy search and view functions
Quality, Service, Reliability every time from initial point of contact through to after sales
McPhersons have the ability to digitally capture bound books, framed pictures and fragile documents using our 98million mega pixel digital book scanner. For further information on this service, please see High Quality Imaging in out list of services.
Filming Services Glasgow, Scotland UK. We offer filming services in the following formats:
- 16mm rollfilm
- 35mm rollfilm
- Cartridges and jackets
- Cheque Filming
- Digital to film conversion
- Jackets and aperture cards
- Pos/Neg film duplication
We also offer consumable supplies of film, jackets etc
Whether you have one file or your entire archive contact us now!!
Our ancillary services include:
- CD Duplication services (we also offer printed CD’s and jewel cases, which are ideal for charities, music groups and bands or if you are running a seminar or conference and you wish to supply the delegates with information packs. Save on printing costs by supplying them on CD.
- Document Destruction, MOD level of shredding by our N.A.I.D. approved partner.
- Printing from Microfilms and Digital Scans Email your scans you wish printed, or pop in with hard copies to duplicate or Microfilms to be printed we can either deliver the prints to you, you can wait or call back in to collect.
- Archive Box Storage
- Online Web Hosting
- While you wait Service
We are always happy to provide a free sample, just ask!!