We are looking for 2 individuals to join our production department team.
Your role within the company would be to prepare all documents, drawings and files etc prior to being passed to our scanning team for digitisation. You will be required to remove metal work (staples, paperclips, bindings etc), tidy dog eared / rip / torn documents and ensure condition and sequence of paperwork is accurate and tidy for scanning department to be able to digitise in a productive manner.
Successful candidates should be
- Physically fit to lift an archive box of documents (approx weight of 10 – 15kg).
- Able to work within a busy production / office environment to meet hourly / daily targets.
- Well presented.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Good hand / eye co-ordination.
- A degree of flexibility to ensure production deadlines are achieved.
- Hard working.
- Able to do repetitive work.
- and of course have good sense of humour.
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.45pm
- Friday 9am – 12noon.
- Occasional overtime required, either Friday afternoons or Saturday or Sunday.
Minimum wage requirements met.
No experience necessary, although if you have experience within document management this would be beneficial and we would love to hear from you.
These positions are for immediate start.
If you would like to be considered for the above post, please send CV with covering letter via Indeed website or why not pop round to our offices (www.trmcpherson.co.uk) and hand deliver your CV marked for the attention of Steven McPherson.